Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information.

Help Me Get Started with my Special Event Permit

  1. A “special event” is considered to be a pre-planned activity sponsored by an individual or group for the purpose of entertainment, celebration, cultural recognition, demonstration, competition, or other similar activity.  

    Most activities that take place in a City of Burlington park or park facility will need a permit from the Parks & Recreation Department.  Permits for other activities are typically handled by the City’s Community Development & Planning Department.

    If you’re feeling uncertain about how to get started, we can help!  By sending us your answers to the questions below, we can help determine whether you will need a permit for your activity and, if so, what type of permit would serve you best.  

  2. We're here to help!

    You can expect a reply by the next business day. 
    Burlington Parks & Recreation | 360-755-9649
    Monday-Friday | 8:00AM-5:00PM (except holidays)

  3. Leave This Blank:

  4. This field is not part of the form submission.