Organizers of a special event or project (activity) taking place at a City of Burlington facility are invited to apply for the City's Co-sponsorship Grant.
In order to qualify for consideration, the activity must be a special event or project that
(1) is open to the general public free of charge,
(2) will enhance the well being of the Burlington community, and
(3) can be completed by December 31, 2023.
The Co-Sponsorship Grant program provides a consistent and transparent means for the City to support community based activities by waiving some of the fees associated with facility rental, allowing complimentary use of some City equipment & supplies, and also access to the City’s advertising resources to help promote the event.
- There is a limited window for the application period. For events taking place in 2023, completed applications must be received by Burlington Parks and Recreation no later than Monday, October 17, 2022.
- All applications received by the deadline will be reviewed by a City panel with award selections made prior to Friday, December 30, 2022.
- Use these links for detailed information and application:
Completed Grant Applications must be submitted no later than
Monday, October 17, 2022.
Submittal instructions can be found Here. Links to program guidelines and application form can be found above.
Questions should be directed to Shelley Johnstone at 360-755-9649 or by Email.