EmailRSSFacebookTwitterCommunity Voice
Sign into My Dashboard

Go To Search
About UsBooks & MoreResearch & HomeworkClasses & EventsHow Do I
Click to Home
Non-Resident or Reciprocal Card Options
Non-Resident Fees
Skagit County residents living in the unincorporated areas of the county are required to pay a fee to obtain a Burlington Library card.

Fees as of April 1, 2015 Fee
Three-month non-resident family card
Six-month non-resident family card
12-month non-resident family card
12-month non-resident card with family member over 62

As always, no card is necessary to use library materials within the library, work on homework, ask reference questions, use library computers, attend story times or other programs, schedule meetings in our meeting rooms, study a language in a language lab, etc.

Reciprocal Borrowing Cards
To expand services throughout Skagit County, we now have reciprocal borrowing agreements in place to allow resident users to obtain cards in these other libraries. 

Resident users include all patrons who qualify to get a Burlington Public Library card without paying a non-resident fee.