EmailRSSFacebookTwitterCommunity Voice
Sign into My Dashboard

Go To Search
City GovernmentDepartmentsOur CommunityI Want To
Click to Home
Damage Claims & Incident Reporting
Damage Claims
Should the need arise for you to report a claim for damages to your or your personal property, access the Claim for Damages Form necessary for submitting a claim. Forms are also available at the Finance Department.

  • Complete all pertinent information and return it to the Finance Department, attention Finance Director, with any substantiating documents, including but not limited to damage estimates, photographs, incident reports, medical bills, etc. Make any necessary copies prior to submittal.

  • The information will be immediately forwarded to the city's insurance authority pool, Washington Cities Insurance Authority (WCIA). WCIA will proceed with an investigation of the claim. They will respond to the claimant directly, regardless of whether the claim will be accepted or denied.

Incident Reports
Should the need arise for you or a witness to report an incident that did not result in damage to you or your personal property, an incident report can be filed with the city finance director.
  • Complete all pertinent information and return it to Finance Department.