Community events and recreation programs for spring and summer 2020 are currently suspended through August 31, 2020. Tournaments, facility rentals and playfield rentals are also impacted. Recreation staff is furloughed through August 16, 2020. Details here on temporary changes to the city’s Parks & Recreation services.
Looking for information about Burlington Parks and Recreation activities and events?
- Browse the Burlington Parks & Recreation online catalog.
- Come in for - or click to view - the latest copy of Burlington Parks & Recreation’s Rec Guide.
- Download the Skagit Valley Recreation and Activity Guide for a comprehensive list of recreation program offerings in the Skagit Valley region. The guide is published quarterly by Skagit Publishing.
Wondering how to sign up for a program? Three easy ways to register
- Browse the catalog and register for Burlington recreation programs from the comfort of your home or office 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Log in/Create Account
to register for recreation programs. (Click here for help creating an account from your mobile phone (PDF) or for help creating an account from your computer (PDF))
- Call (360) 755-9649 Monday–Thursday, 8 AM –7 PM and Fridays 8 AM – 5 PM using Visa, MC or Discover
- Walk-in registrations are processed at the Parks & Recreation Center, 900 E. Fairhaven Avenue, Burlington, Monday–Thursday, 8 AM – 7 PM and Friday 8 AM – 5 PM.
Accepted forms of payment are: cash, check (payable to BPR), Visa, MC, Discover.
Would you like to contact us?
You can reach Burlington Parks & Recreation by calling (360) 755-9649, or Send us an Email.