This is the location of a number of key services offered by the City of Burlington including the following:
- One-stop Permit Center for all land use, construction, and infrastructure permits
- Public Information on zoning, subdivisions, environmental review, critical areas, and a variety of related topics ranging from new commercial and residential construction to neighborhood questions about fences, garages, and pets
- Long range planning including updating Burlington’s Comprehensive Plans and Capital Improvement Plan
- Special areas of emphasis include downtown planning and coordination with the Downtown Burlington Association and implementing the Community Connections Plan
- Burlington’s Natural Hazard Mitigation Plan, base flood elevation information, and coordination of the Federal Emergency Management Agency’s Community Rating System program for Burlington
Comprehensive Plan Update
January 15, 2020 Planning Commission meeting has been canceled due to inclement weather.
The next regularly scheduled meeting is February 19, 2020 at 5:30 p.m. A public hearing on the comprehensive plan update for consideration, and possible adoption of the following items:
To evaluate research and technical information related to transportation planning and to consider adopting an updated Transportation Element.