January Permit Center (building) is currently closed to the public.
Release Date: November 2020
City Hall is now closed to the public. However, we are available remotely by email or phone.
Please use the staff contact information listed below.
PERMIT CENTER CONTACT INFORMATION
Permit submittal, pick up and payment information: email@example.com 360-755-1371
Inspections may be limited and will be done on a case-by-case basis: firstname.lastname@example.org 360-755-0077
Building and Floodplain Questions: email@example.com 360-755-0077
Land Use Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org 360-755-9717
Fire Marshal Questions and Inspections: email@example.com 360-757-6684
This is the location of a number of key services offered by the City of Burlington including the following:
- One-stop Permit Center for all land use, construction, and infrastructure permits
- Public Information on zoning, subdivisions, environmental review, critical areas, and a variety of related topics ranging from new commercial and residential construction to neighborhood questions about fences, garages, and pets
- Long range planning including updating Burlington’s Comprehensive Plans and Capital Improvement Plan
- Special areas of emphasis include downtown planning and coordination with the Downtown Burlington Association and implementing the Community Connections Plan
- Burlington’s Natural Hazard Mitigation Plan, base flood elevation information, and coordination of the Federal Emergency Management Agency’s Community Rating System program for Burlington
Comprehensive Plan Update
CANCELED: Planning Commission - February 17, 2021 at 5:30 p.m.